As we at the Avanti Academy don´t like to surprise with the course content nor providing a sample which doesn´t reflect the real course, see the teaser to the left. To give you a good idea on how the course is delivered, a teaser of the course is provided here. All functionalities as in the real course are given and the look and feel of the teaser is identitical to the course. With this, you exactly know what you are getting.
The courses are provided in a fully responsive design, so you can take the course with you on your mobile phone or handheld device.
WHAT IS THE COURSE ABOUT?
To protect intellectual property, patenting innovations and designs is commonly used. This course highlights the several possibility to file a patent and explains the route and workflow from idea to patent. Topics such as the patent writing, filing, an defending are discussed along to patent expiration or prolongation. Commercial aspects of patenting innovations are explained and cost estimates for the regions US and EU are stated. This course is structured in 7 modules.
Expected time to complete the course
Please consider at least 90 minutes to complete the course.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
This course is best suited for:
- Engineers and Developers
- Quality Engineers
- Project Managers
- Senior Management
- Employees interested in patent applications
WHAT ARE THE LEARNING BENEFITS?
Participants obtain at the end of Avanti Europe’s training course, the following learning benefits:
- Acquire knowledge on what intellectual property is
- Understand what patentability, novelty and inventive is
- Understand the basic workflow of patent application
- Acquire knowledge on how to file a patent application
- Comprehend how a patent is prosecuted
- Comprehend how opposition to a patent filing is done
- Understand costs, end of patent and patent extension